Bear Valley Church Beliefs
- There is one eternal all powerful unchanging God, our Creator, who has revealed Himself in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ, God the Son, lived a perfect human life, died for our sins, rose from the dead, and ascended into heaven from where he will return.
- God the Holy Spirit lives in all believers, enabling them to be more like Jesus and to serve others.
- Our failure to meet God's standards separates us from God, BUT anyone who trusts and believes that Jesus died for their sins in their place, is forgiven of their sins and enters into a personal relationship with God.
- The Church is a worshipping, learning and serving community of believers. Bear Valley Church is a local expression of that world-wide community. We regularly participate in two ordinances: Baptism when believers show they want to follow Jesus and the Lord's Supper to remember Christ's death and resurrection.
- The Bible is God's inspired Word through which he tells us how to believe and live in today's world.