Children's Check-In System
Our children's check-in system is a computer system used to increase the security for the safety of our children and to make it easier to care for the people at Bear Valley Church.
How does the Check-In System work?
- Families check-in at one of our kiosks. First time visitors check-in at the children's counter.
- Each time you check in your child, you will receive a nametag that displays your child's name along with a family code. You will also receive a "claim ticket" for yourself with the family code.
You must have your receipt to pick up your child.
- Sign your children, babies-6th graders in at the door to their classroom.
- The alphanumeric code on your receipt is the number we will display in the worship service if we need you to return to the children's area to attend to your child. The number will appear on the lower left hand corner of the screens.
- At the end of class time, you will present the security "claim ticket" to pick up your children. This receipt can be torn in two, one for each parent if needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What time can I sign in my child?
- Who can pick up my child?
- What happens if I lose my receipt?
- What about my baby's special needs and feeding schedule?
- What if my child has allergies?
- What if I have to leave early?
Children's Check-In Kiosks