3 Simple Steps
- Establish an account with Connection Point using your email address and a secure password.
- Provide contact and bank or credit/debit card information. Currently we do not accept American Express.
- Indicate the amount, frequency (one-time or recurring) and designation for your gift.
Sign in to Connection Point to access your account and make a donation, review your history, download your statement, update your information or register and pay for an event. If you do not have an account yet, click the sign-up link on the Log In page. Questions or concerns? Read our FAQs.
Instructions for Registration
- First Fruits - In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the "First Fruits" of our labor. By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify you can ensure that your First Fruits are given back to God.
- Simplicity - You will not need to remember if you gave this month or send in your offering checks when you are out of town.
- Security - Online giving is more secure than giving with a check in that an electronic gift can't be lost or stolen.
- No Distractions - No Distractions - Instead of needing to worry about writing your contribution check during the service, you can be fully engaged with the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
- Helping Bear Valley - Online contributions require less processing from our administrative staff since the information is logged and deposited automatically.