Our theme this year centers around the "seed" - planting, growing, and bearing fruit.
This is done through connecting, maturing, and unleashing our children.
Connecting: Planting the seed
Includes opportunities for kids to connect with other children their own age, to get to know adults and teens who love them and Jesus, and to come to know Jesus as personal friend and Savior.
Sunday Morning Classes
8:00am: Childcare for babies - 5 year olds
9:30am: Classes for babies - 4th grade
11:00am: Classes for babies - 1st grade
8:00am: Childcare for babies - 5 year olds. Children in Kdg-4th grade worship with their families and
then attend children's church downstairs during the sermon.
9:30am: Childcare and classes for babies - 4th grade. Route 56 (youth group) for 5th and 6th graders.
11:00am: Childcare and classes for babies - 4th grade.
- Children's Workshops/Parents Night Out -Sunday evenings, 5:30-7:00pm, September - April. For more information, click on the Parent's Night Out tab above.
- AWANA - Wednesday evenings, 6:15-8:00pm, September - April. For more information click on the AWANA tab above.
- Family Camp - Friday night and Saturday morning in January. Everyone brings their tent for a fun filled evening with the family in the gym.
- Father/Daughter Dance - A time for fathers and daughters to get all dressed up and come for food, dancing, and fun in our well decorated gym.
- Easter Festival - Usually held the Saturday before Easter from 10:00am-Noon. We have booths, games, food and fun with a spiritual emphasis.
- Vacation Bible School - One week each summer. 9:30am-Noon for 3 1/2 year olds - entering Kdg.
- E-Camp - One week each summer, 6:00-8:30pm for 1st-6th graders.
- Mother/Son Fall Ball - A great time for mothers and sons to have a "ball" together as they come to the gym for food, fun, and fellowship with each other and other mothers and sons.
- Fall Festival - Halloween night, 6:00-8:00pm. A creative alternative to Halloween with booths, candy, obstacle course, giant slide. A great outreach to the surrounding neighborhood.
Maturing: Feeding the seed
Every child is given the opportunity to grow in their faith.There are two specific avenues where they can do this.
- Discipleship Classes - 1st - 4th grade. These groups meet on Sundays during the 9:30am service. They zero in on indepth Bible Study and projects to exhibit their growth. There is a commitment involved, regular attendance and Bible study.
- AWANA - Wednesday evenings, 6:15-7:45pm, September - April. For more information click on the AWANA tab above.
Unleashing: Seed bearing fruit
We are firm believers that every child should have opportunities to do ministry. We facilitate this in a number of unique and age-appropriate ways. These include local aid and outreach projects including:
- Operation Christmas Child
- Project Angel Tree
- Hope Totes - for the Rescue Mission during the Easter season
- Letters to people serving in the military
- T-Shirt drive for adult mission trips
- Canned goods and supplies for the homeless